Wednesday 30 April 2008

things are looking up,

i would just love this dog,how cute,xx
Andy came home from hospital looking a bit better today ,his been put back on the transplant list ,at last, most of the fluid is off for now ,his got to have a chest xray and heart scan ,his eating well ,just need to get his sleeping pattern back to normal ,,his doctor changed his sleeping tablets and gave him some others to try so fingers crossed hope they work ,..because he has been keeping me awake at night coughing and itching ,driving me mad ,lol,i went to bingo tonight had a little win ,my stars say its a lucky month 4 me will see ,had kye today and took him round to my friend rachels house ,we walked in and kye got a face wash from their dog rueben ,lol,then scruffy their other doggy wanted a bit of fuss ,and then the other dog lept ,he doesn't normally jump up at you but did today ,lol,i love dogs ,if i didn't have a cat i would have a dog ,im shopping tomorrow so hope iys not raining ,and i want to get some of my garden done ,going now ,bye ,ttfnxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Rachel's Diary said...

i have had a word wiv the doggies and they are sorry x lol

Sharon said...

lol.i dont mind them jumping up ,but i do when they got muddy paws on my white coat ,lol,xxx