Monday 14 April 2008

im back,

have you missed me,,,well iv not been well the day after my birthday i was in and out the loo all day i was poohing like nothing and being sick at the same time ,in the end i just collapsed on the bathroom floor i just manged to crawl to unlock it to call jack to get help ,i just had no energy in my little body left ,the worse thing is Andy couldn't help me get up he had to ring his parents to come round and get me on the bed ,then a paramedic came and assessed me and sent me to hospital were i stayed for three days ,i never felt so ill in my life ,i lost half a stone and felt very week when i came home from hospital ,im not to bad now made it to the shop and back today ,but it did tire me ,all i did in hospital was sleep ,pooh ,sick,then sleep,and worry about how Andy and the kids ,Andy's parents stayed with Andy and helped out which was alot off worry of my mind ,i don't no how we would cope without them,,,,,,would you believe as they were booking me in at hospital they had to book Andy in at the same time to treat him because he had a bad hypo in there,,the most embarrassing thing happened to me in the hospital ,i needed the toilet real bad but didn't make it in time and poohed myself in front of the doctors and Andy ,how embarrassing,doctors SE it all the time but my god i will never forget this ,the doctors done some test and couldn't find any bugs so they just said it was a viral bug ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Andy has been very ill ,something changed in him ,he couldn't get his words out he was slurring ,he kept walking into doorways and walls he nearly fell down stairs and he seemed very week ,his blood sugars very high ,and weight loss this all was happing to him last week and family and friends were noticing something was not right ,his mum was in tears when she come to Se me in hospital ,so i new i had to get home and get better ,today i decided to ring the hospital and talk to some one about Andy ,,so i spoke to the ward manger and i told him everything and he said he agreed with me that Andy was not responding properly and that he will talk to the doctor and get back to me ,so half an hour later the doctor phoned me and i explained all and she said that Andy's calcium levels were very high and that she told Andy to stop taking calcichews over aweek ago but he forgot and was still taking twelve tablets a day ,so she said this can cause Brain dysfunction and that she thinks this is what has happened with Andy ,so now she has put him on dairy free for three days took him off calcichew and some other tablets ,and they are giving Andy some more blood on Wednesday and see how he goes ,but if he doesn't pick up then we are going to do a brain scan to rule out mini stroke or anything else ,but hopefully he will pick up ,he is eating more than he was last week,so that's a good start,family and my friends have been great ,the kids have really helped and being their just makes you feel wanted,any way I'm going ,so tired,,,,ttfnxx

No comments: