Friday 4 April 2008

retail theraphy .


i went into worksop with my daughter Kelly today ,it was very busy ,new look wasn't up to much ,i don't no if its me feeling older but i don't like this years summer fashion ,but i did find two new tops and a pair of shoes ,Kelly brought me a top and undies for my birthday (Sunday) 21 again,lol, i wish, it cheered me up shopping we had lunch as well,but my grandson kye was not well all he done was sleep ,he has got a gastric bug at the moment AL though he has not been sick today while we was shopping he was sick tonight and filled that many nappies,bless, Kelly had a little scare today and had to go to the hospital for a check up shes expecting a baby in august and she had a little bleed,mother and baby got the all clear after scaring Kelly half to death because they couldn't find the baby's heart beat at first ,Andy had dialysis today ,his still a bit breathless and coughing well,today hit me how much weight Andy has lost ,they changed his target weight he came of at 67 that's just under 10 stone he is normally 10 and a half,and he looks like he has aged by ten years ,so i cant help but wonder if their is something else wrong ,time will tell ,fingers crossed their isn't ,every one asks after Andy ,but not many ask how I'm feeling ,so i was happy when his mum asked this morning ,i do get down sometimes and feel that no one cares ,its hard because i feel that I'm on my own looking after my husband who has been ill for so long ,i even feel guilty that i went to town today and i wasn't in when he came back from dialysis,even though he didn't miss me he just slept ,i no I'm not on my own but that's how it feels sometimes .Andy's not got a life ,he cant get out and about like me and he has bad feet so he don't walk far ,and he needs some one with him especially at night because off bad eyes ,AL due to being diabetic.so who am i to feel like this ,,going now ,ttfn.xxxthe pic is of our new shopping centre in worksop,

No comments: