Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter

my mum went to see Andy yesterday with Kev and Lisa our relations from down south,Andy got his big mac he was OK but a bit unsteady on his feet.on the way to Manchester my mum said the views were stunning there were a little bit of snow on the mountains and even on the way back they went through a snow blizzard lol unlucky.today was great we woke up to lots of snow but it soon melted,mum got up and started cooking Sunday roast,i decorated my Easter egg as mum gets me and my bro the same one every year I'm getting too old for one now,lol Lisa Kev Leah Maxwell nan and grandad came round with their puppy cocoa, it was really funny when the cat saw cocoa her tail went really thick and she hissed at the puppy lol.we had a lovely roast dinner,mum didn't go and see Andy at Manchester today because the snow.but she spoke to him on the phone and she said he sounded happy because man united beat Liverpool.my mum has gone to bingo so I'm doing her blog. Lauren. TTFN xx

1 comment:

Rachel's Diary said...

love the vid .... yum lol