Wednesday 27 February 2008

earthquake


what a bad night ,was woken by the bed shaking and the wardrobes banging against each other ,i just looked at Andy and said were going to die ,lol, i was so scared my heart started pounding .so i went down stairs had a fag then another ,i couldn't calm down , i looked out the window and saw loads of house lights go on and people in the street ,i went back up stairs to bed Andy just said were be alright ,well after ten minuets of getting back into bed Andy was snoring ,lol ,it took me ages to get back off to sleep what with heart still pounding Andy snoring ,lol,the kids slept through it all when i told them in the morning they didn't believe me till they saw the news ,I'm glad they did sleep threw it because i think they would of been worse than me ,anyway Andy got back about 12 today from dialysis and went to bed for 2 hours or so ,i had my grandson kye today he feel asleep eating his lunch in his highchair,lol,so i went to sleep as well ,must of needed it because we slept for two hours,i went to my normal Wednesday night bingo with me bids and won 65 pounds ,lucky again ,going shopping tomorrow so mother in law will get a nice present this year for mothers day she deserves it anyway,ttfnxx

No comments: