Tuesday 18 November 2008

Hello again ,hope you are enjoying my posts ,Andy not any better with his cough but the doctor has seen him again and said its not on his chest ,but he is still waking me up in the night coughing ,he has taken to the sofa a couple of times ,but i can still hear him ,he needs to stop smoking , so do i ,lol,he has gone to the hospital today for calorie counting, because his blood sugars have not been good lately ,i don't think they are when you are not well anyway ,the weather is turning colder and might be having a covering of snow at the weekend,love the snow but not the cold ,I'm going to start my Christmas shopping tomorrow with my mother in law at doncaster ,hope its not to busy, ttfn ,xx, ps would someone who reads this try and leave me a comment so i no its working, thanks ,

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hopefully this will come through and show its working okay.

Sorry to hear you're not coming down for xmas was looking forward to seeing you all

Kelly

Sharon said...

i no kelly wish we was coming down , thankyou for leaving a message, xx